How to Register
HOW TO REGISTER 2023/2024
Online registrations for 2023/24 are now open. Membership costs are outlined here. The process for joining or renewing your membership in the new Swim Central system is outlined below.
Swimming QLD Help Resources - How To Register With Swim Central – Swimming Australia Online Support Portal
1. Go to the Swim Central website HERE
2. Register > Enter email address & password > Register
3. You will need to verify your email via the confirmation link sent to your email account used to register
4. Login and proceed with the Get Started with Swim Central Checklist
5. Complete your profile and add emergency contacts
6. Create profiles for your dependents (children wishing to swim for Stingrays)
7. Buy a membership for Samford for each dependent by navigating to the 'Store' on the left hand side of the page
8. Complete the payment process.
9. Email your child's birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it along to be sighted at your first club night.
10. Submit your swimming nominations on a weekly basis via Swim Club Connect. Further information about how to nominate can be found HERE
Swim Central Help Resources - How To Purchase A Membership – Swimming Australia Online Support Portal
All existing members will have been sent an invitation to renew their membership from Swimming Queensland. This email will provide all the details necessary to sign in to Swim Central and a link to all the necessary resources to renew your memberships for 2023/24, add additional family members etc.
1. Locate the "Welcome to Swim Central" email and go through the login process.
2. If you cannot find the email, log in to the Swim Central System HERE. If you have forgotten your login details, follow the 'Forgot Password' process.
If you are still having trouble, contact Swimming Queensland for further assistance, or you may contact our Registrar via email: email@example.com. Please note that as a club, we cannot reset passwords or add new members as we were able to in the past. However, we can certainly assist with navigating the system and general troubleshooting.
Once you have logged into the system:
3. Click "Store" down the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Select "Memberships"
5. Search "Samford" in the Seach Bar and Select "Samford ASC Inc"
6. Available membership types will appear for each family member. Select the appropriate Membership type. Age is as of 1 July 2023 for renewing members.
7. "Add to Cart" and scroll across to select the relevant membership type for each family member.
8. Once you have finished, click "Check Out" or click on "Shopping Cart" at the top of the screen.
9. Double-check that you have the correct membership types for each family member. Don't forget to add yourself as a free parent/spectator member!
10. Complete the payment process - agree to the T&C and "Buy Now"
11. Submit your swimming nominations on a weekly basis via Swim Club Connect. Further information about how to nominate can be found HERE
If you are still having trouble, check out the Help menu HERE.
For transferring members who are currently/previously registered with another swim club and wish to transfer to the Samford Stingrays, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable transfer coordination. A transfer fee will apply if a swimmer is transferred during a swim season.
The Club is open to new members anytime throughout the season - new swimmers are always welcome!
Once your membership/s has been processed, download the Swim Club Connect app. Further information can be found HERE.
To stay updated with news, events, weather updates and swim club information, please download the Stack Team App and join the Samford Swim Club, which can be downloaded via the Apple or Google store:
Alternatively, please join and like our PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP - Samford Stingrays Current Members Group