How to Register
HOW TO REGISTER 2020/2021
Online registrations for 2019/20 are now open. Membership costs are outlined here. The process for joining or renewing your membership in the new Swim Central system is outlined below.
Swimming Australia Help Resources - https://www.swimming.org.au/swim-1/swim-central/swim-central-help-resources-and-updates
Swimming QLD Help Resources - https://qld.swimming.org.au/swim-central-resources-0
1. Go to the Swim Central website HERE
2. Register > Enter email address & password > Register
3. Complete the membership form: Region - Brisbane Swimming Association, Club - Samford ASC
4. Register yourself as a free parent member, and add dependants to register children.
5. Complete the payment process.
6. Either email your child's birth certificate to email@example.com or bring it along to be sighted at your first club night.
6. Submit your standing swimming nominations HERE
Swim Central Help Resources - https://qld.swimming.org.au/swim-central-resources-0
All existing members will have been sent an invitation to renew your membership from Swimming Queensland on 8th September 2020. The title will be "Membership Renewall". This email will provide all of the details necessary to sign into Swim Central for the first time, and a link to all the necessary resources to renew your memberships for 2020/21, add additional family members etc.
1. Locate "Welcome to Swim Central" email and go through the login process.
2. If you cannot find the email: go to the Swim Central System HERE and input your email address and go through the "Forgot Password" process to obtain access to the system.
If you are still having trouble, contact Swimming Queensland for further assistance, or you may contact our President & Registrar, Anna Wilson via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that as a club, we are unable to reset passwords, or add new members as we were able to in the past, however we can certainly assist with navigating the system and general troubleshooting.
Once you have logged into the system:
3. Click on "Shopping" down the left hand side of the screen.
4. Select "Memberships"
5. Search "Samford" in the Seach Bar and Select "Samford ASC Inc"
6. Available membership types will appear for each family member. Select Appropriate Membership type. Age is as at 1 July 2020 for renewing members.
7. "Add to Cart" and scroll across to select the relevant membership type for each family member.
8. Once you have finished, click "Check Out" or click on the "Shopping Cart" at the top of the screen.
9. Double check that you have the correct membership types for each family member. Don't forget to add yourself as a free parent/spectator member!
10. Complete the payment process - agree to the T&C, and "Buy Now"
11. Submit your standing swimming nominations HERE
If you are still having trouble, check out the Help menu item shown at the bottom left of Swim Central.
Transferring members who are currently/previously registered with another swim club who wish to transfer to the Samford Stingrays, please contact email@example.com to enable coordination of the transfer. A transfer fee will apply if a swimmer is transferred during a swim season.
The Club is open to new members at any time throughout the season - new swimmers are always welcome!
Swim Central Help & Resources
A comprehensive list of resources to assist with Swim Central can be found HERE.
Once your membership/s have been processed, you may nominate for your first club night by filling in the online form here. In the meantime, please ‘watch this space’ on our website and Facebook to stay in the loop with our latest news.