2018/19 Season Registration
Welcome to Season 2018/19 at the Samford Stingrays Swim Club.
We invite you to join us for a great season of club swimming at the Samford Stingrays Swim Club! Our first club night is Friday 12th October 2018.
In 2018/19 we are looking to further expand and grow our great club into the future. Our new committee has some exciting plans in the pipeline, and we recently kicked off the season with a bang by hosting our first officially sanctioned Swimming QLD meet in June 2018, which was a very exciting milestone for the club.
Early Bird Membership Renewals!
Register as a new member or renew your existing memberships by midnight Monday 1st October for a chance to have your family membership fees reimbursed! Drawn at the first club night!
9+ Years - $185.00
8 Years - $95.00
7 & Under - $55.00
- No increase in fees from last season.
- Discount packages apply to all swimmers age 8+ from the same family. Refer to our website for details or view on your invoice.
- All new members will receive a club swimming cap and club shirt as part of their membership fees, as well as an end of season trophy (Stingray Pups) or perpetual trophy - no more to pay!
- All renewing members will receive a new club swimming cap, plus an item of merchandise (towel, baseball cap, or item to be advised) depending on years of membership.
- All renewing swimmers will receive an additional plate for their perpetual trophy at the end of the season, and will compete throughout the season for a wide range of age group and overall club trophies & awards.
- Swimmer age for renewals is as at 1st July 2018. (Age for brand new members is the date of online registration)
- New members are invited to sign up by visiting the Swimming QLD Membership Portal here . Select Region "Brisbane Swimming Association" and Club "Samford ASC Inc" and follow the process to register all swimmers and parents/guardians.
- Click on the link provided in the email titled "Subscription Payment Letter" coming soon from Swimming Queensland (firstname.lastname@example.org) to generate an invoice for the 2018/19 season. If you have not received your invoice by Wednesday 5th September, and have checked for it in your junk mail, please contact the Registrar.
- Check your family details thoroughly, including ages, and advise our Registrar of any errors or changes required - eg. delete a swimmer, add a swimmer
- Make payment via credit card online (note 1.5% transaction fee).
- PLEASE NOTE THE PAYMENT LINK EXPIRES AFTER CLICKING ON IT ONCE AND YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT THE REGISTRAR FOR IT TO BE SENT AGAIN.
Further details will be sent in due course regarding nominations, but for those early birds who like to be super organised, standing nominations are open HERE!
KEY DATES TO SAVE
NOW - Sign On Open! Renew before Midnight Monday 1st October for the chance to have your fees reimbursed!
NOW - Nominations Open! Enter your Standing Nominations HERE
Friday 12th October 2018 - First Club Night
Friday 7th December 2018 - Christmas Break-Up Party
Friday 1st February 2019 - Club Night Returns
Saturday 9th February 2019 - Bronte Barratt Shield
Friday 29th March / Saturday 30th March 2019 - Club Championships
Friday 26th April 2019 - Club Presentation Evening
We look forward to seeing you poolside on the 12th October. In the meantime please keep up to date with all our club news on Facebook!