2017/18 Sign On Now OPEN!
MEMBERSHIP SIGN-ON NOW OPEN 2017/18!
NEW & RETURNING MEMBERS WHO REGISTER BEFORE MIDNIGHT MONDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER GO IN THE DRAW TO HAVE THE COST OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERSHIP REIMBURSED
(drawn at first club night)
The new pool is almost ready and looking great, and the Samford Stingrays are keen to break some more records with NEW blocks, NEW committee members, and a NEW season.
After a very successful 2016/17 swim season, the new club committee is once again busy behind the scenes gearing up for the new season ahead. There are exciting times ahead with the REVAMPED POOL AND NEW COMPETITION STANDARD ADJUSTABLE DIVING BLOCKS, AS WE DIVE INTO OUR 25TH YEAR OF CLUB COMPETITION!
Congratulations to our new Executive Committee for 2017/18:
Vice President – Ian Haug
Race Secretary & Nominations – Kylie Carrett
Secretary - Mick Broun
Treasurer – Stewart Manning
Registrar – Nicole Scurr
Marketing & Merchandising- Leah McGuire
Operations Manager – Troy Ritchie
Club Referee- Carol Bizzel
Race Starters- Mick Broun, Jamie Simmonds, Rod Carrett
Club Night MC – Alistair Bruce
It just keeps getting better
In 2017/18 the Samford Stingrays are committed to creating the best experience for our members by setting new goals within our core values for the club.
Promote Swimming Family Friendly
Encourage Team & Community Spirit
- 17 club nights. Open to all ages. Stingray Pups to adults.
- Distance Championship events 200m+, 400m
- Attracting and retaining seniors to deliver competitive racing across all ages.
- Affiliation with Swimming QLD and access to all local, state and national events
- Affordable membership fees for swimmers aged 9+. Family discounts apply.
- Reduced fees for swimmers aged 8 and under.
- 12.5 metre swimming option, children as young as 3 years.
- Two day Club Championships with separate end of season Presentation Night.
- Hosting our fourth Bronte Barratt Shield event in February 2018.
- Exciting opportunities for Team Captains
- Participation in friendly carnivals and relay events
- Presence at community events
2017/18 Swim Club Fees
- Minimal increase for swimmers aged 9+
Membership fees for swimmers aged 9+ ($185), with all membership costs inclusive of a new swimming cap as well as an item of club merchandise (dependent on the number of years of membership). Multiple swimmers from the same family in this category will receive discounted fees for 2nd and all subsequent children. (2 swimmers: $350, 3 swimmers: $485, 4 swimmers: $580)
- Reduced fees for swimmers aged 8 & Under
Due to the continued success of the Swimming QLD Junior Dolphin program, membership fees for all children aged 8 years will continue to be reduced for season 2017/2018 - at a cost of $95 (or less, depending on number of children in your family). Fees for our Pups aged 7 & Under will be $55 (includes FREE Swimming QLD registration). Again, these memberships are fully inclusive of the club swimming cap and membership merchandise item. All swimmers will also receive an end of season trophy.
For details on how to Register, please visit http://www.samfordswimclub.com.au/how-to-register.html